Southern California Wildfire Support Virtual Run / Walk
Friday, December 15 to Monday, December 18, 2017
Please join us as we help members the Southern California area running community who have been impacted by the recent wildfires.
Our goal is to offer direct support to members of the local running community. All money collected will be distributed directly any southern California runners who need and will accept help.
Want to participate?
1. REGISTER - Register now at https://livensr.com/fire17/
3. WHEN - On or before Monday, December 18 return to this page and enter your total milage: https://livensr.com/fire17/
4. DONATE - Make a financial contribution that relates to your milage. $1.00 per mile is suggested however any amount is welcome.
5. SPREAD THE WORD - Share this link with your social media contacts and encourage your friends to do the same.
6. NEED HELP? - Help us identify members of the running community who may need financial support. Contact us now if you know of any members of the local running community who have been impacted by the fires. Email their name, their story and their contact information to Jon Zaid firstname.lastname@example.org Any money that is not distributed to local runners will be donated to XXXXXX
7. Questions or Suggestions - Please feel free to contact any of the people listed below if you have any questions or suggestions.
Jean Ho email@example.com
LT Timmermans firstname.lastname@example.org
Keira Henninger email@example.com
Luis Escobar firstname.lastname@example.org
Manley Klassen email@example.com
Crista Tappen firstname.lastname@example.org
Yen Darcy email@example.com